We know many of you are adapting to new routines and working remotely so to help you maximize productivity, we’ve compiled a list of features you (and your team) should definitely be using so you can keep recruiting (and billing) like a pro, no matter where you are:
1️⃣ Stay connected with your teams using VinnyChat
VinnyChat is an instant messaging tool that lives right inside Vincere - a great way to reduce inbox clutter and communicate with your team in real-time.
2️⃣ Use Vincere Mobile App
Recruit anywhere, anytime. Whether you're standing in line for coffee, riding in a taxi or on a train, Vincere makes the perfect pocket companion.
Available on iOS & Android.
3️⃣ Plan your day | Planner
Stay organised and busy. View all of your tasks, meetings, and activities all in one place.
Using the stats view, you can get an at-a-glance look at how busy you are.
👉 Learn more about Vincere planner here.
🔥 Tip for managers: Use the Team Planner
Filter down by each team member to get visibility into your team’s schedule.
4️⃣ Leverage the Candidate Portal
Go paperless and start using the candidate portal for registration, pre-boarding documents, and checks. This saves you time on data entry as everything updated onto the portal will automatically be synced to Vincere.
- Automated registration & personalized onboarding
- Candidate Self-serve: update personal profiles, education, work history, skills and track job application statuses
- Customizable portal, registration & onboarding requirements
- GDPR compliance: including withdrawal of consent and ‘request to be forgotten’
5️⃣ Use e-signatures with SignRequest
Send your terms of business to clients and candidates offer letters digitally and get them signed securely, fast.
*Signrequest is an e-signature app available in our marketplace.
👉 Want to get started? Click here.
6️⃣ Monitor your performance using key dashboards
Stay motivated by reviewing your performance using:
- AI Coach: tells you precisely what you need to do to hit targets.
- My dashboard: see how you’re performing (and how much you’re billing)
Make sure that your activities are logged. Read this guide to learn how you can log meetings and calls properly.
Knowing what’s going on so you know who to support when it’s needed most. Especially when you can’t see what’s going on, who’s speaking to who, and if the business is moving forward as it should be.
Two key dashboards managers love:
- User Engagement Dashboard: shows you consultant activity levels & platform usage
- Goals Dashboard (or KPIs): allows you to monitor activity levels across remote teams