'My Dashboard can be found in two places: each individual user will have a personalised 'My Dashboard' as one of the sub-tabs inside the 'Stats' tab on their homepage; and the Analytics contains a company-wide 'My Dashboard'.
The focus of 'My Dashboard' is revenue:
- You can view Fees MTD, QTD and YTD
- The fee forecast (Job Fee Forecast = total value of all open Jobs inside the system)
- Companies with Open Jobs, the number of applications to those Jobs and the Fee Forecast for those Jobs
- Open Jobs, the number of applications to those Jobs and the Fee Forecast for those Jobs
- A list of Open Interviews.
Dashboards > Stats > My Dashboard
The numbers on the left side are all related to the New Candidates, Jobs & Contacts created that month. If it’s current month then that means this month, if it is the previous month, it will give you the numbers related to the month before. The numbers under Shortlisted and onwards only corresponds to the activities done to those New profiles for that respective month.
Analytics > My Dashboard
🔥PRO TIP: When viewed from a user’s homepage, ‘My Dashboard’ cannot be filtered but inside the Analytics, it can be filtered by date, location and consultant.
Now you can see your stats and start billing more inside the system 👍🏼