Each dashboard in Vincere Intelligence has its own set of filters so you can slice and dice the data to see exactly what you need.
Here is a set of pre-built filters for User Engagement Dashboard.
- Time: filter by time period: today, this week, last week, etc.
- Activities: filter by different types of activities
- Location: filter by activities of each office location or multiple location(s). Locations can be configured in Settings > Groups, Tags & Locations > Location
- Brand: filter by brand or multiple brand(s). Brands can be configured in Settings > Groups, Tags & Locations > Groups
- Division: filter by each division or multiple division(s). Divisions can be configured in Settings > Groups, Tags & Locations > Groups
- Team: filter by activities of each team or multiple team(s). Team can be configured in Settings > Groups, Tags & Locations > Groups
- Consultant: filter by individual consultant or multiple consultant(s) including active & inactive consultants. Consultants can be managed in Settings > User Management.
- Consultant Status: filter by Active / Inactive users / both. By default, Inactive Users are included.
- Job Category: filter by activities linked to Jobs / linked to Job Leads / No Job link
- Week Start: filter Week Start by Monday / Sunday. By default, the Week Start is Monday. We’ve built this filter especially for customers in the UAE where the first day of the working week is Sunday instead of Monday.
🌟 Learn more about the User Engagement dashboard here.