This dashboard is great for:
- Seeing exactly who is doing what, right down to who is logging in. Monitoring new consultants & onboarding progress / platform usage.
- Early days of Vinny.
The User Engagement dashboard shows you how many activities were completed inside Vincere, and tells you who on your team is the most active user of the platform.
There are 4 main reports inside the User Engagement dashboard:
- Engagement Overview: the total number of each Activity that was completed within the filtered time period
- By Consultant: the total number of each Activity type that was completed by each consultant in the filtered time period
- Report Data - By Entity: the number of unique records that have an Activity recorded against them
- Report Data - Drill-Down Log: a list of all Activities that were taken inside the platform.
1. Engagement Overview
Key metrics: Total number of selected activities that were completed in a specific time period (see below 👇).
- Total Activities: total of selected activities for the current month
- Last Month: total of selected activities for the month before the current month
- Previous Month: total of selected activities 2 months ago
- 3 Months Ago: total of selected activities 3 months ago
- 1 Year Ago: total of selected activities of the last month a year ago (i.e. If the current month is December 2020, this shows the total of selected activities for the month of November 2019)
Note: The Time filter from the right hand side panel does not affect the numbers above.
💡 Did you know? Each dashboard in Vincere Intelligence has its own set of filters so you can slice and dice the data to see exactly what you need. Apply filters from the right hand side panel. Learn more about pre-built filters for User Engagement Dashboard.
Engagement Overview (line chart view): Activities filtered by selected Time and Activity types.
Note: These are the activities measured based on actions taken in the platform and not the actions measured against Goal targets.
By default, this view displays 11 activities that have been taken ‘This month’:
- Emails (Sent)
- Meetings - Candidates (Scheduled)
- Calls - Candidates (Connections)
- Companies (New)
- Contacts (new)
- Jobs (New)
- Candidates (New)
- 1st Interview (Arranged)
- User logins
Activity table: The total number of activities from selected filters as the chart view plus the percentage of activities in a table view.
❓ How is the “Percent of Activities” calculated?
The Percentage of each activity = the total number of that particular activity / the total number of all activities.
Activity table per month: A breakdown of the total number of activities by activity type per month
2. By Consultant
Key metrics: Total number of all selected activities completed by all consultants in the specific time period
- Average Activities: the number of activities taken within the month ÷ total number of consultants that have activities tracked against them.
- Last Month: total of selected activities completed by all consultants for the month before the current month
- Previous Month: total of selected activities completed by all consultants 2 months ago
- 3 Months Ago: total of selected activities completed by all consultants 3 months ago
- 1 Year Ago: total of selected activities completed by all consultants of the last month a year ago
By Consultant bar graph: Total number of each Activity type that has been completed by each consultant in the filtered time period. This graph shows who is doing what inside Vincere.
By Consultant table view: Similar to the Activity table per month in the Engagement Overview report, this shows a breakdown of the total of each activity per consultant.
3. Report Data - By Entity
By Entity report measures the number of unique and active records that have had an Activity recorded against candidates, jobs, contacts and companies
- Total per entity: number of unique records (candidates/jobs/contacts/companies) that are connected to activities.
- Active: number of unique records (candidates/jobs/contacts/companies) with active applications - application that has at least 1 candidate pending in one of the application stages (shortlisted to offer), not rejected nor deleted.
4. Report Data - Drill-Down Log
The Drill-Down log is your source of truth. This gives you a list of all activities that have been taken inside Vinny.
Note: activities are displayed per entity (i.e. candidates tab will only show activities related to candidates). Each page shows up to 25 records.
💡 Did you know? Reports can be exported to CSV / Excel files.
- Filter the data you want to export using the Filters banner on the right hand side
- Click on the Green Excel button on the extreme top right corner of the dashboard.
⭐ Interested in learning more about Vincere Intelligence?
The User Engagement Dashboard is one of the most popular out-of-the-box dashboards in Vincere Intelligence. If you are not using Vincere Intelligence yet but would like to, we suggest joining our training to learn best practices and what’s new with Vincere Intelligence.