Each dashboard in Vincere Intelligence has its own set of filters so you can slice and dice the data to see exactly what you need.
Here is a set of pre-built filters for the Goals Dashboard.
- Date: filter by Month / Week
- Location: filter by each office location or multiple location(s). Locations can be configured in Settings > Groups, Tags & Locations > Location
- Brand: filter by brand or multiple brand(s). Brands can be configured in Settings > Groups, Tags & Locations > Groups
- Division: filter by each division or multiple division(s). Divisions can be configured in Settings > Groups, Tags & Locations > Groups
- Team: filter by each team or multiple team(s). Team can be configured in Settings > Groups, Tags & Locations > Groups
- Consultant: filter by individual consultant or multiple consultant(s) including active & inactive consultants. Consultants can be managed in Settings > User Management.
- Consultant Status: filter by Active / Inactive users / both. By default, Inactive Users are included.
- Job Category: filter by goals linked to Jobs / linked to Job Leads / No Job link
- Created Date (Record): filter by goals linked to records created during a time period: today, this week, last week, etc.
- Goal Library: filter by all active Goals in the Goal Console
- Activities By: filter by who performs the activities: Action User / Shortlisted User / Candidate Owner
- Placement Types: filter by different placement types: Placements (permanent, temp, contract) / Retainers / Renewals / All
🌟 Learn more about the Goals Dashboard here.