Go to Settings > Marketplace and look for Broadbean.
Click into the tile and you will see a widget like this:
You need to enter 3 important things:
- Input your Broadbean Master User
- Input Broadbean Secret Key
- Add the user(s) who have active Broadbean account(s)
Now that you have set up the account, continue and choose your 'Retrieve Applications Settings'.
From this tab, you can select how you want to pull candidates into your Vincere account when they apply for a job via Broadbean.
You have 3 options:
- Disable Retrieve Applications - none of the applicants will be retrieved to Vincere
- Enable Retrieve Applications - Retrieve All - Shortlist to Job: all applicants will be shortlisted to the job in Vincere
- Enable Retrieve Applications - Flagging Response Management: You will be able to use Broadbean's flagging system to retrieve the applicants to Vincere
Now you can decide what you want to do with your flagged candidates in Broadbean:
- Do not retrieve
- Add to database
- Shortlist to job
Once done, hit on ‘Save’.
Awesome, you're all set to start posting your jobs to Broadbean! 🤘