What is vChat?
vChat is our very own chat module that lives right inside Vincere - a great way to reduce inbox clutter, and communicate in real time with your team-mates.
If you’re familiar with Slack, Skype/WhatsApp or any other messaging system, you’ll love vChat.
Here’s what you can do:
- Send direct messages to teammates
- Create and send group chats
- @mention other user(s) to notify or start conversations
- Send, share & delete files
- Create private & public groups
- Tag Candidate / Job / Company / Contact in conversations
Here’s a sneak-peek 👀:
How to get started ❓
On your Vincere dashboard, look for the vChat icon on the top right next to the Bell.
Now, all you need to do is create a username to start chatting!
Once you’re in, click on ‘Jump to’ to search for your teammate or create/join a group chat.
🛑 Don’t see the chat icon?
No worries. You’ll need to get your account administrator to activate vChat.
Go to Settings > Marketplace > Communication Hub
Simply switch the toggle on to enable vChat.
Happy Chatting! (or should I say vChatting😉)