NOTE: Before inviting candidates to the Candidate Portal, make sure you’ve set it up first. Click here for more details.
1. Select the Candidate(s) by checking the boxes next to the candidates
NOTE: To send an email to more than 200 candidates at a time, use SendGrid.
You will need to include the Candidate Registration link https://yourcompany.com/candidate/register in the Send Bulk Email via SendGrid template (6.1)
2. Click on Invite to Portals from the Actions list
Don't see the 'Invite to Portals' action? Go to Marketplace > select Vincere Portals > Setup > Enable
3. Click on Send Invitation.
4. Once you confirm, Vincere sends the invitations out immediately.
Note: By default, the email sender is email@example.com. To update to your company's email, click here.
TIP: Want to customise the invitation email?
You can also access the Email Templates settings from Admin Dashboard > Settings > Email > Click on the Candidate tab > Choose 2. Invitation to Portals
5. Once the Candidate activated their profile, you will see the Portals icon on the Candidate’s Quick View (or the Candidate’s profile) lighten up and their account status will be updated to Active.