1. Updates to Pay & Bill Settings
To help accurately manage workers / employees attendance, we've added additional configurations and settings to Vincere Pay & Bill for TimeTemp.
a. Enable Auto Clock In / Out based on Shift times: automatically assigns shift start, shift end and breaks into the worker's / employee’s timesheet if they forget to clock in / out for the day.
b. Set Default Clock In / Out Devices for your workers / employees
- From DoorClock and Mobile
- From DoorClock Only
c. Limit Early Clock In: Set limits on how early workers / employees can clock in before the start of their shift
d. Geo-Location (GPS) and Geofencing (IP / WIFI based) Attendance Tracking: ensure your workers are clocking in within the designated lat/long locations or in the approved Wifi networks / IP addresses.
- Use GPS Coordinates: set distance (Radius) from the Job Site Location where employees can clock in.
- Set public Wifi addresses or MAC addresses of the Job Site to prevent employees to clock in from a different location.
e. Limit Editing Options for accurate timesheets
- From Mobile
- From Timesheet Web app
f. Primary Project:
- Automatically link a project in TimeTemp to a placement inside Vincere
- All time logged against the placement will be associated to the Project automatically.
2. Introducing Email Templates in TimeTemp
One of the most highly requested features of TimeTemp users 🎉 #youaskwedeliver
- Configure email templates for all Companies registered in TimeTemp (Default Templates) or for a specific Company
- Use wildcards (merge tags) to personalize your emails
- Edit History: See who and when templates were updated
- Available actions: Save & Overwrite / Reset / Preview / Save / Revert
- For our Japanese customers: Email templates are supported in Japanese
3. UI Updates to TimeTemp Schedule View
Out with the old
In with the 🆕
A brand new dashboard view with consolidated filter options.
a. Schedule Views: Active Contracts / Leave Requests / Starters / Finisher / Sick Request only / Late Start
✨ We have also added the TimeTemp Schedule View into the Shift Scheduler inside Vincere, giving you a one easy place to access your Worker Roster, Shifts and Starting/Active Workers.
4. Activities Log per timesheet
The Activities Log shows you records of user activity, showing who did what, when and how:
a. Shift Activities: Shifts Added / Updated / Removed
b. Time Attendance Activities:
- Clock In / Out
- Break Starts / Break Ends
c. GPS & WIFI Addresses
d. Clock In / Out Photos
e. Activities log can be filtered by Date Range
5. Updates to Projects:
a. Copy Projects: When copying Shifts in TimeTemp, workers / employees will now be able to choose to copy Project hours logged for those Shifts. Available on both TimeTemp Web App & Mobile.
b. Filtering Projects by Employees: see exactly how many project hours have been logged against a worker / employee.
6. Improvement on Leave Request details:
Easily track the Start and Finish time of the worker’s / employee’s Leave Request in the TimeTemp Schedule View.
7. Approver View from User Management for Recruiter Admins:
As a recruiter admin user you can view as the following user types:
NOTE: An Approver can only see placements associated with them, a Manager can see all the placements across their company.
8. Undo submission of standalone expense:
Employees can now undo the submission of a standalone expense prior to approval from the manager.
9. More file types for Receipts are now supported:
TimeTemp now supports other file types for receipt when adding expenses, including .doc .docx .pdf .rtf .xls .xlxs .ppt .pptx .csv .png .jpes .jpg .bmp