What is a HAR File/Log?
HAR (HTTP Archive format) is a JSON-formatted archive file format that logs a web browser's interaction with a website. The log itself will contain all the requests and responses between the browser and the site allowing our support engineers to debug an issue by seeing exactly what you were experiencing.
Why Should I Save a HAR Log?
In any case of performance slowdown where our Customer Support team cannot reproduce the issue you reported, it is helpful to provide us with your browser network request and response log to help us get to the root cause of the problem.
How to Save a HAR Log in Google Chrome
1. Open your Google Chrome web browser and then proceed to your Vincere site
2. Open the Developer Tools panel by pressing F12 in Windows or Cmd+Option+I on a Mac.
3. Go to the 'Network' tab in the developer tools pane. The browsers request and response log are displayed.
4. Select the 'Preserve log' checkbox.
Optional: Click on 'Clear' to remove any existing logs from the Network tab.
5. Verify that 'Record' indication is active (highlighted in red). If not, click the circular gray icon in the top-right corner of the developer's panel.
6. Reproduce your issue within the Chrome browser.
7. After reproducing the issue, right-click anywhere inside the Network pane and select 'Save as HAR with Content' from the drop-down actions menu. This will open a dialog allowing you to select where to save your HAR file.
8. Send the HAR file as a follow up to your open ticket to support.