Go to Settings > Marketplace and look for LogicMelon.
Click into the tile and you will see a widget like this:
You need to enter 3 important things:
- Input your LogicMelon Master User
- Input Logic Melon Security Key
- Add the user(s) who have active LogicMelon account(s)
Now you've set up the account(s), change your 'Retrieve Applications Settings'.
This is where you can select the desired options to retrieve applications. This means that you can choose how you want candidates to be pulled into your Vincere account from LogicMelon.
You have 3 options:
- Disable Retrieve Applications: none of the applicants will be pulled into Vincere i.e. they will stay in LogicMelon.
- Enable Retrieve Applications > Retrieve All > Shortlist to Job: all applicants will be shortlisted to the job in Vincere.
- Enable Retrieve Applications > Flagging Response Management: You will be able to use LogicMelon flagging system which will define which applicants are pulled into Vincere.
Now you can decide what you want to do with your flagged candidates In LogicMelon:
- Do not retrieve
- Add to database
- Shortlist to job
Once done, switch on the app and hit ‘Save’.
Awesome, you're all set to start posting your jobs to LogicMelon! 🤘