The Candidate Portal is your candidate's personal profile that they can access anytime, anywhere.
Your Candidates can update their personal profiles, education, work history, skills, track application statuses, submit documents, subscribe to job alerts and much more.
This is how they can engage with your recruitment agency.
There are different ways your Candidates can register an account:
The guideline below shows your Candidates how they can create a new Candidate Portal account.
Creating an account via the Registration URL:
1. Your Candidates can click on the Register button on your website or enter https://yourcompany.com/candidate/register URL to open the registration form.
Here's an example of the Registration form:
NOTE: This page can be edited from your Customizer > Candidate Registration.
2. Once the Candidates fill out the form and click Register, they will then receive a Welcome Email from you.
3. Your Candidates can click on Activate Account to verify their email address or copy and paste the URL to their web browser to activate their account.
Once the account is confirmed, they will see the verification page.
NOTE: This page can be edited from your Customizer > Auth Email Verified.
4. Your Candidates can then click View Dashboard to access their Candidate Portal.
Creating an account via an invitation sent from Vincere ATS
1. If you have invited your Candidates from Vincere, your Candidates will receive an invitation email.
2. Your Candidates can click on Activate Account to verify their email address and set a new password for their account.
NOTE: This page can be edited from your Customizer > Auth Accept Invitation.
3. Once submitted, your Candidates can use their email address and the new password to login to the Candidate Portal
NOTE: This page can be edited from your Customizer > Auth User Login.
Creating an account when applying for a job
1. When your Candidates apply for a job, they will be asked to login to the Candidate Portal.
2. If your Candidates don't have an account, they can click on Create Account.
NOTE: You can edit the Job Application form from your Customizer > Job Portal > Job Apply widget.
3. Once the account is created and your Candidates are logged in, they can apply for the job.