We’ve expanded the Compliance capabilities of Vincere to include Employee Self-Service (ESS) feature. That’s why we’ve renamed it to Onboarding.
This means you can now add custom fields (as many as you require) on the Onboarding tab, publish to the Candidate Portal and give your candidates the power to update all these fields.
Here are the steps you need to take:
- Create the custom fields
From Settings > Field Configuration > Candidate Field tab
To learn how to create custom field, check out this article.
2. Add the newly created custom field to the Candidate Onboarding tab
The fields made available here syncs over to your Candidate Portal so you can add whatever fields you need. You can add questions related to bank account data, tax file, insurance numbers, etc. Prehire, post-hire and everything in between.
3) Publish to Candidate Portal
From Settings > Marketplace > Engagement Hub > Setup
Can I create Onboarding (or Compliance fields) by country?
Absolutely, and the best part is, these fields will be displayed in the Candidate Portal (based on country too). So if your candidate is based in UK, the Onboarding fields you set up for UK will be shown. If your candidate is based in Australia, your onboarding fields for Australia will be shown.
Please note that you can define this using the Onboarding country selection in the Candidate's profile like so:
Once these fields are updated by Candidates in the Portal, they sync back to Vincere and you’ll be able to search across these fields (per country)
How to create onboarding fields by country?
To set the fields by country, make sure that you have selected right country on the panel on the left like so:
Out-of-the-box, we’ve already included default compliance fields for the following countries:
- New Zealand
This is just one part of our onboarding feature stack. Our Onboarding capabilities include:
- Onboarding at Application stage(Configurable candidate registration on the Engagement Hub)
- Custom Onboarding fields (publish to Candidate Portal)
- Set required documents & request candidates to upload (via candidate portal)
- Document Expiry Management (set reminders for expired docs)
- Profile & Doc Completion Status: Show Candidate show percentage of profile completion
- Track document upload progress