Click on the link ⏬ to skip to the section you're interested in:
1. Will I see all the Access products in the portal?
Once logged on to the portal, it will only show you the products you purchased/subscribed to in Access Group, including Vincere.
2. How to raise a Support ticket in the portal?
Once you’re logged in, you will see the 'Create a Case' option at the bottom of the page.
NOTE: You can also find the steps on how to do this HERE
3. How to register in the Support Portal?
We will be sending our portal login emails to all System admin users before July, 26th.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have not received your logins on July 26th, you can also click this link to self-register using your business email address.
Additionally, you can also find the steps on how to register to the portal HERE
Once complete, you'll receive an email stating that your account is ready to use. You won't be able to use your account until this has arrived. It can take up to 24 hours, but it is normally around 1-2 hours.
4. Will https://help.vincere.io still be working?
Yes, but the chat will now route you to log on to the support portal to raise the ticket.
5. Can we still send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org?
Yes. However, by doing this, you will not be able to track these cases in the portal when you log in and can easily lose track of your report. We encourage you to raise your concerns via the portal for better visibility and tracking.
6. I cannot see my tickets. How do I see my old tickets?
We imported the latest open tickets into the new support portal. If you are unable to see old tickets linked to an internal ticket, please feel free to raise a new case and provide your internal ticket number
7. Where can we access the help articles now?
8. How do I see who is handling my case/ticket?
When you log on to the portal and click on your case, you will see the name of the assigned person handling your case.
9. Where is the support team based?
The same team will be handling the cases. Our teams are in UK, Vietnam, and Australia.
10. I already have an Access Support login because I have another's AccessGroup product subscriptions. How do I register Vincere as a product?
The Vincere products will be available for you to select as one of the options when it goes live on July 26th.
11. Benefits of having the new customer portal
Better case tracking
You can see the status, last activity, who is assigned to it, and how many tickets you have open
You can download your case data
Can access Events and Webinar registrations in portals and access recordings
Release notes information in one area