CORE CRM / ATS ✨
1/ NEW, CLEANER & FRESHER UI
a. Calendar / Meeting / Comment / Task updates (Stage 1)
- New modern color palette, more intuitive & sleek design
- Create meetings by clicking directly in calendar
- Quickly view team mate's calendars
- Create meeting details with rich formatting & hyperlinks
- Clearer placeholder text for better usability
- NOTE: Stage 2 will be mid July - Recurring meetings / Edit Google & Outlook meetings / @mentions from description / Share to or invite teams / Add conferencing for Zoom & Google meet.
b. Action' buttons are now soft blue and sharp cornered
c. CRM & ATS table filters:
- New filter icon
- Improved visibility for reset filter buttons
d. Saved Layouts:
• More easily Create saved layouts with different columns for Jobs, Candidates & Application stages.
• Now only one click to view / toggle through each layout.
e. Updates to Quick View
- Show name of entity & links to summary
2/ NEW CANDIDATE ACTIONS: "FIND SIMILAR CANDIDATES" & "FIND SUITABLE JOBS"
- New "Find similar candidates" in candidate actions
- New Pop-up to show what the search includes, allows users to tweak results or switch operators to widen or narrow search results.
- ‘Search & Match’ action moved to Actions list
- Find similar candidates will search Indeed database too.
- Search & Match’ action moved to Actions list
- New "Find Suitable Jobs": involves reverse matching of Tags, locations to Jobs.
3/ COMPLIANCE ENHANCEMENTS - NEW COLUMNS FOR DOCUMENTS AND VERIFICATION
a. New "Requested docs" column: shows completion progress of documents requested from Candidates
b. New "Verified docs" column: shows completion progress of documents that require verification from internal; verifiers
c. Hover over for more details:
- Displays percentage completed
- Shows breakdown of docs, status & verifiers
d. New 'Request onboarding docs' action now available. Users can now email candidates directly to chase them on required documentation from the candidate and applications tables.
e. NOTE: Must have Candidate portal enabled to utilise this feature.
4/ CONTACT MOBILE NUMBER now available in Search & CRM table columns
a. Added to CRM dashboards
b. Quick View
c. Advanced Search
5/ NEW APPROVALS PROCESS FOR RENEWALS
You can now use offer approvals workflows for renewals. Works the same as the Approvals process in offer stages.
6/ UPDATES TO COMP & FEE + PLACEMENT PAGES
a. New pay type: Umbrella company (for UK, NZ, AU, Canada & US: W2 & 1099)
b. Placement date renamed to ‘Booked date’, to match day placement was booked as placed.
c. New Custom placement fields & layouts - The new custom placement fields can now be in similar formats to the custom fields in other entities. PLUS you can organise these into sections if required.
- Create up to 25 custom placement fields
- PLUS you can organise the placement custom fields into sections if required.
- Also you can export custom fields in the Export Scheduler
- Finally these can be added as wildcards to documents where placement fields are made available.
NOTE: Previously the placement fields were configured in the Marketplace, now you will find them in Configure Field module in Settings.
PAY & BILL ⚡
7/ CONSOLIDATED INVOICING ENHANCEMENTS
a. Updated conditions for Consol invoices: Same billing address and same billing contact no longer required
b. Select billing address from list of contact / contact’s address
c. Ability to change billing contact name & billing address
d. New column Invoice table: ability to filter & sort by T-sheet date range
8/ NEW OVERTIME AVERAGING
a. Set minimum hours by timesheet cycle, that required to be worked before OT is paid.
b. Pay calculations will depend on Pay Levels
c. Every pay rule will relate to a Pay Level
c. Minimum hours specified must be fulfilled at Pay Level 1
9/ PAY & BILL ENHANCEMENTS IN PLACEMENTS (TIMETEMP)
a. Assign different approvers for Timesheets / Expenses / Leave
b. Enhanced expense submission options:
- Submit expenses with timesheets
- Submit expenses separately
c. Syncs with overtime averaging
d. Enhanced options for Timesheet Cycle:
- Monthly: select start date, end date
IMPORTANT NOTE: When we upgraded the approval process for timesheets, expense and leave, this separated the approvers for each of these requests.
In doing so, those approvers that have been removed/changed will be notified of this change. They will receive emails to inform them of these changes. Please note that they could reach out to you about this.
This was an architectural change that required a reset, if you have any questions please let us know.
10/ MULTIPLE BRANDS FOR SIGNREQUEST
a. Support for multiple brands (one API token per brand)
b. Ability to select brand for documents, with a different Logo / layout per document per brand.
c. New filterable column for Brands in SignRequest table
11/ CLOUDCALL ENHANCEMENT
If multiple SMS messages are sent within a 24 hour period then the latest SMS activity will now show in the activities.
12/ USER MANAGEMENT ENHANCEMENT
Admins can now filter users by Brand and see the last login date for each user from User management in Settings
13/ NEW API'S
a. Amend job endpoint to return Lat / Long Data (Logic Melon request)
b. Ability to view & search jobs vs job leads in the API (OneUp Sales request)
c. Filter out non-candidate sources from Candidate Source option
d. New GET/PUT brands API endpoints for:
e. Amend the Search API endpoint to filter by brand
a. Resumes parsing from Data import dashboard - issue with parsing skills now fixed.
b. Issue with Timesheets being unable to be added after contract is finished has been adjusted to allow timesheets to be added up to the contract end date.