1, You need an account with CloudCall
If you don’t have an account and wish to get started, reach out to us via the Help Center and we’ll connect you with the right CloudCall representative.
2. Enable Cloudcall in Vincere
Go to Settings > Marketplace > Cloudcall
- Enable Cloudcall using the toggle
- Input all the CloudCall Account details: You would be able to find all these information from your CloudCall portal.
Note: Please note that once you've set up CloudCall and decide to disable the integration, everyone in your user authentication set up will be removed. This means that if you toggle the integration back on, you will have to re-add all your users.
3. Check that you have Vincere set up on your CloudCall account
Reach out to your CloudCall support representative to confirm that all configuration steps required on CloudCall for Vincere have been set up for you. You may be required to input a Callback URL.
This can found here:
Settings > Marketplace > API
If the Callback URL is already in use, simply copy and save the existing callback URL. You will need to re-add the original callback URL back in once CloudCall integration is set up i.e. once step 7 for all users using the integration is ready.
4. Set up User Authentication in Vincere
Go back to Cloudcall Configuration in Vincere’s Marketplace.
Add new user account to enable select users to use the integration:
- Select user.
- Add the user’s Cloudcall account number & end user password.
5. Configure Actions Settings
This is where you map CloudCall categories to goals/KPIs in Vincere:
- You’ll see all the CloudCall categories you have set up on the left.
- Click on the ‘refresh’ icon to pull categories from your CloudCall portal.
- Map the individual categories to Vincere goals from the dropdown on the right.
- Click save when done.
6. Download Chrome Extension
Download CloudCall’s chrome extension here.
7. Connect the extension to be used with Vincere
Once you are logged into the extension, go to main menu (4 dots on the top left)
Select settings, then select CRM > Vincere.
The plugin will automatically reload.
Once all of the above is completed, you’re ready to start using the integration.