Changing the job types in Vincere has never been easier. With 3 available job types to configure, we have the coverage for all your company needs.
Job Types :
- Permanent- a permanent employment contract based on a fix term contracts through the client’s payroll/employer.
- Interim/Project Consulting (Temporary)- Interim management is an executive level position, contracting is for professionals with a niche skill set and temping roles can range from assistant to manager level. Or Temporary for Contract of services through an agreed hourly or daily rate.
- Contract- Employee is hired for a specific job at a specific rate of pay, usually for a specific period.
🔥Pro Tip: Did you know that you can change the name of these job types to match your business needs
To change the name of your job types go to :
- Admin Settings
- System Preferences > Option 4
Getting Set Up :
- Head to Settings
- Group, Tags, Locations
- Groups tab > Select a Brand
- After you have selected your brand, add in the job types that fit your business model.
For more information on how to set up your brand Click Here
Pro Tips : Job types are only available from the brands set up, you can’t set the job types for teams.
Now that you have set up your job types, whether adding a job or configure your compensation and fees, these job types will be available for selection.
Adding and changing job types has never been easier