Finding contacts / candidates based on Last Activity dates gives you the opportunity to target contacts and re-engage them.
You can easily get segmented lists using Advanced Search.
- Go to Advanced Search
- If you'd like to search for Candidates, select the Candidate tab
3. If you're searching for Contacts, select the Contact tab
4. Click into the search bar and search 'Last activity'. Click into the field suggestion to select.
5. Using the date picker, select BEFORE or AFTER depending on your needs.
6. Feel free to add more filters / key words into the Search string if you have a specific list in mind.
Here are some examples:
- All Contacts with Last Activity Before Dec 2018 AND Contact Owner
- All Contacts with Last Activity Before Dec 2018 AND Industry
- All Contacts with Last Activity Before Dec 2018 AND After Dec 2017 AND Stage
You could even drill down from your Distribution List like so:
7. Don't forget, you can add this search to your list of Saved Searches and pull it up quickly at any time.
Quick tip: You can also search the Last Activity Date of your Jobs and Companies too: