1. UNDERSTANDING DATA INSIDE VINCERE
⛔️IMPORTANT: You need to be an Admin to perform data import.
In Vincere, data is divided into several categories and each category will have its own individual fields related to it:
Companies represent organizations. These can be organizations you’ve worked with or have yet to work with.
DATA IMPORT PRE-REQUISITE: NONE. We recommend importing this first.
- Company Name - Take note that if the company has multiple locations, you may state this beside the name.
- Example: "Knights Inn - London", "Knights Inn - Singapore"
2. External ID - Unique ID that you assign to the company.
- Example: COMP1, COMP2
Contacts are your clients. People that give you jobs to fill: e.g Hiring managers, HR managers. Every Contact is working at a Company, so when you add a Contact it has to be related to a Company.
DATA IMPORT PRE-REQUISITE: You must import Companies data first before you can import Contacts.
*NOTE - Contacts uploaded will not have any address linked, you will need to manually attach/link the Work address (pulled from the company location address*
- Company External ID - This will be the same ID you have in the Company's CSV
- Example: COMP1
2. Contact External ID - Unique ID that you assign to the contact
- Example: CONT1, CONT2
3. Last Name
Candidates are people that you place into jobs. They are tracked in the Candidate pipeline (Applicant Tracking System - ATS) through the recruitment stages from Shortlist to Placements.
DATA IMPORT PRE-REQUISITE: NONE. You can import your Candidate records as a standalone import.
- Candidate External ID - Unique ID that you assign to the candidate
- Example: CAND1, CAND2
2. Primary Email - This is important to specify to avoid potential duplicate Candidate
3. First & Last Name
Contacts give us jobs. We then place Candidates into these Jobs. Each Job has to be related to a Contact and, therefore, a Company upon creation. A Company and a Contact can have multiple jobs associated with them. If you have Jobs data, you can import this but you first need to import the Companies and Contacts that relate to each job.
DATA IMPORT PRE-REQUISITE: Company and Contact data must already be imported
Application represents Job Application which what links the Candidate to a Job. One candidate can have multiple job applications. One job can receive multiple job applications from multiple candidates. When a Candidate is shortlisted to a job, that means the connection between Candidate and a Job is the Job Application sent for that particular job.
DATA IMPORT PRE-REQUISITE: Jobs and candidate's data must already be imported
For import, we recommend that you use a spreadsheet without any formulas.
- You can only import 1 category of data set at the time. So you can only import Company list, Contact list, Candidate list or Job list once at a time. You cannot import all category of data set all at the same time.
- Applications can only be until the INTERVIEW stage. Placements should be done manually from the Vincere app itself.
2. IMPORT SEQUENCE & IMPORT TEMPLATES
If you'd like to import Candidates into the system, just go ahead and import them. There are no prerequisites prior to importing your Candidates.
However, if you'd like to import data related to Jobs, Contacts or Companies, the fool-proof sequence is to import Companies, followed by Contacts > followed by Jobs > and lastly Application data.
Use our easy-to-use import templates. You can find this within the Data Import section in the system.
3. WHERE IS THE DATA IMPORT TOOL?
Click on Settings > Data Import > Import from CSV
Once you have your data ready, just click on Upload.
Having problems with the data import? Click here.