The Fees Dashboard is the easiest way to view all the fees you have brought in as a business. This includes revenue from placements, retainers and renewals. You will also be able to monitor your teams’ performance vs targets, and to choose which type of fees you’d like to report on: Booked or Actual Fees.
There are 4 main reports within the Fees dashboard:
This report displays all fees from Placement details (profit split including and excluding invoice items), Renewals & Retainers (Approved not sent / Approved and sent / Approved and marked as sent).
To view the Booked Fees revenue vs the target on the date a Placement has been made, simply choose Booked Fees as your Fee Type.
1. Booked Fees | MTD: Sum of booked fees for just the current month
2. Last Month: Sum of booked fees for the previous month
3. Previous Month: Sum of booked fees from 2 months ago
4. 3 Months Ago: Sum of booked fees from 3 months ago
5. 1 year Ago: Sum of booked fees from the current month one year ago (i.e. If the current month is November 2021, this will show the total booked fees for the month of November 2020)
Total Fees: Sum of booked fees based on selected date filter
Monthly Avg: Monthly average booked fees based on filters
Avg Fee Size: Total Booked Fees / Number of total Placements (based on filters)
Avg Fee Margin: Total Fee Margin / Number of total Placements (based on filters)
Booked vs Target: Total booked fees against total revenue targets of users (based on the filtered time period)
Last 12 months: Booked fees from current month to same month of last year (i.e. October 2020 - October 2021)
Calendar Year: Booked fees from Jan. 1 to Dec. 31 of the current year
Financial Year: Based on the financial period set in Admin Settings > 11. Reporting Period Management
Custom Date: Chart displayed in weeks, months, quarters or years - this will depend on the selected date filter
13. Placements: Total number of placed Candidates (original placements) based on the selected time period (includes terminated/finished Candidates)
14. Retainers: Total number of Retainer invoices with invoice status of Approved not sent / Approved and sent / Approved and marked as sent (based on selected time period)
15. Renewals: Total number of renewed candidates based on selected time period (includes terminated/finished)
16. Cost of Sales: Sum of cost of sales from Placement details based on selected time period
17. Target: Sum of consultants’ revenue targets based on selected time period, related to any of the following actions on the Goal console:
18. Target %: Total fees / Target
Table View: Includes information from Placement details (e.g. Booked Date, Start Date, Fee, Margin, Cost of Sales, Fee Splits, etc.) and Retainer invoices.
This will show the actual revenue generated through your Approved & Sent invoices vs the revenue target. You can filter by the invoice date or the timesheet period ending date (the last day of the approved timesheets).
1) Fees / Profit | MTD: Total of actual fees for current month only
2) Last Month: Sum of actual fees for the previous month
3) Previous Month: Sum of actual fees 2 months ago
4) 3 Months Ago: Sum of actual fees 3 months ago
5) 1 Year Ago: Total of actual fees of the current calendar month one year ago (i.e. If the current month is November 2021, this will show the total fees for the month of November 2020)
2. Fee Data
The Fee Data table shows profit splits from the original Placement / Renewal / Retainer invoices linked to Jobs.
It will display fee splits depending on how many assigned splits there are for each invoice.
Note: If there is no assigned profit split in the Placement details (like below):
The profit split will automatically be assigned and tracked to Company Admin.
The Leaderboard report displays fees from original Placements and Renewals. It also shows the total revenue amount from Retainer invoices that were Approved & Sent / Marked as Sent vs the targets of consultants, based on the total of revenue targets.
1. Total Fees: Sum of fees based on selected date filter
2. Unique Consultants: Number of active users
3. Fees Per Unique Consultant: Total fees based on selected filter date / Number of Active Consultants including system users (Company Admin)
4. Total Placements (Perm/Temp): Number of Placements based on filters
5. Placements Per Consultant: Average number of Placements per consultant
The Target metric shows the percentage of consultants who have met their revenue targets.
The percentage on the left represents the Target percentage (i.e. A consultant listed under 80% has reached 80% of their revenue goal).
The percentage on the right shows what fraction of consultants overall have reached that goal (i.e. If the right column says 100% where the left says 50%, that means every single consultant has hit at least 50% of their revenue target so far).
>100%: Number and percentage (number x unique consultants) of consultants who met 100% of their revenue targets
>80%: Number and percentage (number x unique consultants) of consultants who met 80% of their revenue targets
>=50%: Number and percentage (number x unique consultants) of consultants who met 50% or more of their revenue targets
<50%: Number and percentage (number x unique consultants) of consultants who met 50% or more of their revenue targets
Table View: Displays fees vs targets in table format.
4. Job Flow
The Job Flow report shows the number of Placements made compared with the number of Jobs entered into the system.
Key information in this report includes:
% of Jobs placed (Jobs placed vs Jobs opened)
Average days to placement
Average % Jobs placed (time period can be altered in filters)
Number of new Jobs that month
Job flow (number of new Jobs added onto Vincere minus total Jobs closed in that time period)
*Hover the mouse over the graph to view a breakdown
Table View - Displays a breakdown of % Jobs placed, total Placements from all Job types, Jobs closed not placed, total Jobs closed, new Jobs and Job flow based on the selected date filter.
Did you know 💡: If you’d like to filter down the information in this page, you can use the filters in the top right corner.
Fee Type: Filter by Booked Fees or Actual Fees
Date Type: Filter by Booked Date or Start Date if the fee type is filtered by Booked Fees; invoice date or period ending date if the fee type is filtered by Actual Fees
Date: Determine the time period and set to display either in weeks, months, quarters or years
Location: Filter by activities of each office location or multiple location(s). Locations can be configured in Settings > Groups, Tags & Locations > Location.
Brand: Filter by brand or multiple brand(s). Brands can be configured in Settings > Groups, Tags & Locations > Groups.
Division: Filter by each division or multiple division(s). Divisions can be configured in Settings > Groups, Tags & Locations > Groups.
Team: Filter by activities of each team or multiple team(s). Teams can be configured in Settings > Groups, Tags & Locations > Groups.
Consultant: Filter by individual consultant or multiple consultant(s), including active & inactive consultants. Consultant profiles can be managed in Settings > User Management.
Consultant Status: Filter by Active / Inactive (deactivated) users / both. By default, Inactive Users are included.
10.1 Linked to Jobs: Activities linked to jobs
10.2 Linked to Job Leads: Activities linked to Job Leads
10.3 No Job Links: Activities not linked to Jobs or Job Leads
11. Job Type: All Job types saved in Settings > Admin Settings > System Preferences > 5. Change system names for job types.
12. Perm Sub Type: Filter by the Perm sub Job type in the Placement details
12.1 Contingent: All Perm placements with Contingent Sub Type
12.2 Retained: All Perm placements with Retained Sub Type
12.3 Exclusive: All Perm placements with Exclusive Sub Type
12.4 Non - Perm: All non-Perm placement types (Contract/ Temporary)
13. Industry: All Industries are saved in Settings > Groups, Tags & Locations > Industry.
14. Currency By:
14. 1 Daily Spot Rate: Based on fixer.io > Settings > Admin Settings > System Preferences > 3. Currency Converter
14. 2 Home Currency: Based on the Home currency in Pay & Bill Settings > 6. Home Currency
15. Currency: Displays the currency in the consultant’s User Settings by default
16. Placement Type: This filter is shown when fee type selected is Booked Fees.
16.1 Placements: Booked Fees from original placements (all Job types except Perm - Retained Jobs)
16.2 Retainers: Total amount from Approved & Sent / Marked as Sent Retainer invoices
16.3 Renewals: Booked Fees from Renewals (all Job types except Permanent placements)
17. Cost of Sales:
17.1 Show: Filter to display the cost of sales on the report
17.2 Hide: Filter to hide the cost of sales on the table view
18. Tax: Filter to either exclude or include tax
18.1 Default: Display Booked Fee / Actual Fee with tax
18.2 Exclude: Display Booked Fee / Actual Fee without tax
18.3 Include: Display Booked Fee / Actual Fee with tax
19. Invoice Type: This filter is shown when the fee type selected is Actual Fees
19.1 Check All: Display sales invoices, purchase invoices and credit notes by default
19.2 Sales Invoice: Display only sales invoices
19.3 Purchase Invoice: Display only purchase invoices
19.4 Credit Notes: Display only credit notes