You can use custom fields from candidates, contacts, companies and job as wildcards in the Document Builder.
CREATE A CUSTOM FIELD WILDCARD:
- From Field Configuration > click to edit the custom field
- Select the checkbox to enable the wildcard
- Input the wildcard title: this is the name of the wildcard
- Input a key for the wildcard: this is the unique variable for each wildcard (You do not have to include # in the key)
ADD CUSTOM WILDCARD INTO DOC BUILDER:
- Now inside the Document Builder, you’ll be able to see a new tab called custom in the wildcard area. This is where the custom wildcards you have enabled can be found.
- Simply use the search or drag and drop the wildcard into the page of the document.
Note: You can add a maximum of 10 custom wildcards.