Once you’re all set with Astute Payroll, head back into Vincere, and let’s get you set up to get the most out of the Vincere x Astute Payroll integration.
1. Navigate to a candidate in the Offered or Placed stage in the candidate pipeline. Find the candidate you want to create an invoice for and click anywhere in their row to open Invoice Details.
2. Once you’re on the Candidates Invoice details page, scroll down to Placement & Invoice Details. Ensure these fields are correctly filled in for this Candidate. Once you’re happy with this information hit Connect to Astute Payroll.
3. Next you will be presented with a list of fields that are going to sync from Vincere into Astute Payroll. Once you’ve checked this fields are correct, tap Next.
4. You can see any invoices sent to Astute Payroll by clicking on Export History back on the Invoice Details page under Placement & Invoice Details
5. Next let's move over to your Astute Payroll account. Go to your User > Drafts and click on the new user you just created. Here you can still change the placement information and this will be reflected in Vincere.
To learn more about Astute Payroll, visit https://www.astutepayroll.com/