With Indeed, you can search millions of jobs online to find the next step in your career.
Posting jobs to Indeed from Vincere is free, but you need to comply with Indeed’s policies.
Please make sure that you’ve done the following:
1. Switch on the Indeed button in Marketplace (Click on Settings > Marketplace)
2. Make jobs Public (Select the job you want to share to Indeed > Click on Post > Switch to Public)
3. Make sure that your job has a detailed job description.
IMPORTANT NOTE: We will only send your job over to Indeed if the Public Job Description has at least 300 characters or more.
4. Location is very important.
Click on the Pin Icon.
Fill out the location form.
The required fields are: Address, Town/City and State because Indeed will be taking this information.
Keep The Location Name generic as Candidates will be able to view the information.
5. Your jobs should adhere to Indeed's Quality Standards.
Once they are posted and meet Indeed's requirements if you don't yet have an Indeed account, you need to reach out to Indeed by submitting the form on this page with the following message:
“I am a new client of Vincere, an Integrated ATS with Indeed, and my jobs are included in their comprehensive XML feed. I need a CS rep to review my jobs to determine if they are suitable for organic visibility per Indeed’s Quality Standards.“
If you already have an account, you should log in to Indeed and request help from within your account.
Feel free to reach out to us with any questions you may have 🙌
For more info on Indeed head to https://www.indeed.com/