You can now create, configure and send out your offer letters through Vincere. Plus your offer contracts seamlessly integrate with Sign Request to get document signed effortlessly.
Follow the steps below to create a formatted and fully branded client contract and fully branded offer contract.
Head to settings and hit Document Builder.
Next you can go ahead and start building your formatted offer contract template. To do this you need to use the wildcards (e.g. #CandidateInformation.FirstName#)
- Select offer contract from the document type dropdown
- Make sure to choose your correct brand e.g. Ace Recruitment
- Click the green plus give your new template a name and hit save
- You've now got your blank canvas -simply hit 'Original Template' that will give you a list of all the wildcards available.
- You can create as many different templates as you like, all with different brands, formats and wildcards.
We have a number of different offer contract templates to choose from depending on the type of placement you are making. We have templates for employee contracts, sub-contractor contracts, extension letters (renewal) contracts for employees and extension letters (renewals) for subcontractors.
You can add things like logos, branding and formatting. If you're using brands you can also choose which brand this template will be associated to e.g. Ace Recruitment.
Hit preview at any time to preview your new contract.