- Head over to Settings > Marketplace and toggle on Twillio.
Enter your Twillio account details;
- Phone Number (you choose this on your Twillio account)
- Account SID
- Auth Token
Once you're happy hit Save and you're good to go! You can seamlessly start connecting with your Candidates & Contacts through SMS.
Now that Twilio is up and running, you can:
- Send and receive SMS messages
- Send SMS in bulk to groups
- Customise and use messaging templates (including wildcards for personalisation)
4. Allow users to add an SMS template in Message templates:
5. Email users when they get an SMS.
6. View character count when sending messages in Twilio.
You can also Filter your SMS by:
- All - see all your messages
- ‘My Sent’ - shows all your sent messages
- Response - shows all your messages or chats that you follow
- ‘My Message’ - shows messages that you send, receive and follow
- Time Period - All | Today | This week
- Phone number formatting is crucial to ensure deliverability of your messages.
- Twilio follows the E.164 Phone Number Formatting so make sure the number you've added in the profile is in the correct format.
- Learn more about the format here.
Go to a Candidate or Contact you'd like to send an SMS. Click actions > Send SMS
A SMS window will then pop up pre-populated with the Contact/Candidates mobile number and a pre-defined message with:
"Hi *First Name*,
Enter your message and once you're happy hit Send and this will be delivered straight to your Candidates/Contacts phone! #Easy
Any SMS's sent from Vincere will be stored on the Candidate/Contacts profile under the 'SMS' tab so you can easily track what's been sent.
So get texting and winning deals!
- Twillio is a third party apps and requires a separate subscription. For more info Twillio, check out the link below: