We've been listening to your feedback throughout 2018 in order to enhance your overall Vincere experience - so thanks for your continued support 🎉
Now its our turn! We're freezing the 'Feature Request' forums for now, but don't panic! We've done it to allow all of us at Team Vincere the time to investigate and enhance your product.
As you saw last year we celebrated 8 major product launches based directly on your feedback so thanks again 👍🏼
So what happens now? 🤔
It's simple really, a dedicated team at Vincere sift through all your suggestions reviewing the ideas submitted throughout 2018. This allows us to identify common themes and areas that need improvement.
- We have an internal Vincere Development board that we use to discuss features among the team and decide who will work on them.
- Members of the various teams within Vincere meet regularly to discuss the overall direction of Vincere and what features will help move us in the right direction.
Sounds good right? Well here's the even better news - whilst many were away over the holidays resting we at Team Vincere were getting a head start and are ALREADY making enhancements that will be delivered in Jan 2019 (psst, there's a big release coming...) 🙌
We're excited about the new improvements and really appreciate the time you have take to feedback to us. Let's continue this journey in 2019 💯
What happens now? ⏰
- Look out for the new release information
- Let us do what we do best and get to work on some of these requests
- Our Customer Success team will then reach out to give you feedback over the coming months
Hold on - we're not done yet.... we are launching version 2 of our native iOS/Android Mobile App Q2 this year and we'd love to hear your thoughts on version 1 of the app. Is there anything you'd like to see changed, improved or added?
We would love to hear your thoughts! Just click on the link below and let us know 🔧
Click below to start adding your Mobile App V2 requests
(the password to enter is 'MobileApp' )
We're always innovating to be the best. Remember.. winning is everything and in recruitment.. you don't get paid for coming second place 👑